Franca is an international electronic music DJ, Producer and Artist, a true music lover! She is known for her energizing, groove driven and unique DJ-sets.

„Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.“ | Plato

Franca – live at Into The Woods 2018

Catch Me If You Can | Gigs

Franca @ Social Media:
soundcloud | Facebook | Instagram | Beatport | YouTube | Gigatools

EPs & Released Tracks | Franca

Franca with „Raincharmer“ on Hug Records

Release Date: 15.10.2018
Available on: Bandcamp | Label: Hug Records

Hug Records is the newest child of the Love Foundation Family. It is a social music label that releases music in order to fundraise money for Love foundations Water Development Project in Kenia. Franca has been a supporter of LF since a few years and this is her contribution to Hug Records. If you want to support the project you can download the track via Bandcamp and give a voluntary donation. 75% of the profit raised with this track will go towards the LF Water Project, the other 25% are supporting Hug Records.

Love Foundation & the Water Project @ soundcloud | Facebook | Simavi Project in Kenya | About Love-Foundation and Hug Records @ soundcloud | Facebook

Franca’s debut EP „Epiphany“ on URSL 

Epiphanies, the essence of what dreams are made of. Everyone should have one at least once a lifetime. Don’t try to force it, it will come when the time is right. Like Franca’s debut EP on URSL, perfect timing for the magic! Read more on

Downloads available at: beatport |  junodownload | whatpeopleplay | Streaming:
Written & produced: Franca Rehm | Copyright & Produktinfo: 2017 URSL Records; Publisher: copyright control

Franca & Stomax with „LFO“, „Chausiku“ 

The second release of Franca & Stomax will appear on the Berlin based Label With Compliments. Featuring the danceflloor Bomb LFO and the African inspired Technotrack Chausiku.

Available on beatport | Label: With Compliments

Franca & Stomax with „Bells Kitchen“

With more than a few different flavors to choose from, first up is Franca & Stomax with ‘Bells Kitchen“, a beautiful track with plenty of melodic atmosphere and a beautifully cool vibe to lead us into autumn.

Available on beatport & all other shops. | Label: Get Physical Music  |Artist:  Various Artists | Mixed by Renato Ratier | Titel:  Get Physical Music Presents: Full Body Workout Vol. 16 | Cat no.:  GPMCD123

Here you can also find a presskit including pictures & promo text for download.

YouTube Playlist | Franca

Booking & Contact | Franca

„I love to play. Feel free to contact me.“

Please write an email to:

Booking Germany: Philipp |

Booking International: Julia |

Contact: Franca |

Or connect via the contact page.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message